On April 12, 2022, we launched and adopted our new brand name, “Cleura”. While settling in with the new brand, and re-decorating our webpage and other public instances of our brand name, we kept City Network International AB as our primary (legal) business name.
30 days from today, we will apply to change our primary business name from City Network International AB to Cleura AB, which we have already registered as our secondary business name.
What happens now?
- 30 days from today, on 2022-10-27, we will send our application to change our legal business name to the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket).
- The application process is estimated to take 15 days. There will be no further notifications once the application has been processed.
- Our organization number, 556630-7806, and our VAT Identification Number, SE556630780601, will remain the same.
- We will keep City Network International as our secondary business name.
- When the change has been approved, we will update invoices, general terms, and other documents that contain our legal business name to reflect Cleura AB.
How does this affect me as a customer/partner/supplier?
- This article, along with the email we will send to all customers/partners/suppliers serve as our 30-day notice to changes in our general terms.
- Our existing contracts are not affected by this change, since we will keep City Network International as our secondary business name.
- New and renewed contracts will be signed with Cleura AB after the change has been approved.
- Payment/bank statements, invoices, corporate registers, and other instances that are or might show our legal business name will state Cleura AB when the change has gone through.
Do I need to do anything?
- If your internal processes require any administrative changes to existing frame agreements, purchase orders, etc., please contact us at your earliest convenience. If we do not hear from you, we will default to assuming that we can continue to use the same agreement and PO references.
- Let your financial and legal departments know about this change so that our new legal business name on invoices, bank statements, contract renewals, and other documents doesn’t confuse.
- Please update our company name in your list of suppliers, contact lists, and elsewhere.